Kruger, Cape Town & Victoria Falls
This tour is designed for the first time visitor to Southern Africa. We start near Kruger National Park in a private safari guest villa, located in a wildlife estate, at the junction between 3 Eco systems.
We then move onto a boutique hotel in a popular Jewish community in Cape Town for Sabbath, and finally ending at the Victoria Falls in a lovely centrally located hotel.
Starts every Monday at Johannesburg International airport, and ends on Wednesday back in Johannesburg International airport. This is not a group tour, but a private tour for 2 or more guests wanting the flexibility of going at their own pace on day tours, smaller owner run accommodations with a high focus on privacy and personal attention.
“We were blown away by the food that Kosher provided. All the food was delicious, wrapped with precision and care, and the portion sizes were very generous. We wanted to thank you guys again for helping us have an absolutely incredible honeymoon and hope to work with you again in the future.” - Dan Hefter, United States
3 Nights at a private guest villa, located in a wildlife estate, close to Kruger National Park.
Full Board + (Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, Lunch, and daily tours)
4 Nights at a boutique hotel in Cape Town’s premier Jewish neighbourhood.
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast and daily tours.
2 Nights at a centrally located boutique hotel in Victoria Falls.
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast and daily tours.
Why book with us?
January – June 2020: from U$ 4600 per person sharing
July – December 2020: from U$ 4900 per person sharing
* Please note the rates are subject to currency fluctuation between the ZAR and the US Dollar. Prices are based on the current exchange rate at time of publishing. If the exchange rate fluctuates significantly, we reserve the right to adjust the price accordingly.
We find a lot of our more active guests, and those who have children, prefer using a guest villa, in a safe Wildlife Estate near Kruger. This enables our guests to walk around freely in the day, outside their rooms, amongst antelope, giraffe, zebra and other harmless herbivores. This means you are not couped up in your lodge, with the possibility of predators or even large elephant blocking your exit. You can go out touring for the day, and experience the thrill of seeing the BIG 5 in nearby reserves and national parks, as well as other Eco systems, like Blyde River Canyon, and then return home, and take a stroll after a day of touring, without needing an armed ranger. In Big 5 safari lodges, you cannot walk around freely and have to be escorted by armed guards to your room.
In typical safari lodges, you are limited to spending time in one Eco system/geographical highlight only. This means you really only see the wildlife for 3 days, and no other form of geographical highlight or conservation areas. Our package makes use of your accommodation rather as a base for a whole interesting and varied array of activities and experiences, instead of just game drives, in the same area, repeated twice daily.
Please note: during your time in Victoria Falls, many tour packages offer the Chobe National Park tour as a full day activity. In the words of many guests, it is an unpleasant day of 8 hours in a vehicle, with all the negatives of mass tourism associated with it, hundreds of vehicles racing to sightings in an over run section of Northern Chobe National Park, and hardly the same amount of diversity of species in the area, as you see on the South African safaris, plus a tedious and time consuming border crossing from Zimbabwe into Botswana for the day. Your quality of game viewing in South Africa will be much better, and much more memorable.
Thursday: Cape Town
Friday: Cape Town
Saturday: Cape Town
Sunday: Cape Town
Monday: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Tuesday: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Wednesday: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Please note the rates are subject to currency fluctuation between the ZAR and the US Dollar. Prices are based on the current exchange rate at the time of publishing. If the exchange rate fluctuates significantly, we reserve the right to adjust the price accordingly.
- Once you have chatted to our consultants and set the preferred dates you want to travel, please note a 50% deposit secures this private tour for you, and balance of payment is due 45 days prior to departure.
- Prices are subject to availability of accommodations, and services, as well as flights. If accommodations are fully booked, we will ensure good alternatives are sourced and communicated upon receiving the enquiry with your preferred dates.
- Starts every Monday, in Johannesburg International Airport, and ends on a Wednesday back in Johannesburg International Airport, and works well for 2 to 6 guests. If you are coming with a larger family group, we will quote more suitable accommodations accordingly.