Kruger, Cape Town & Victoria Falls
$6500 $5900per person
This tour is designed for the first time visitor to Southern Africa. Kruger National Park is the first stop, iconic, massive ( the size of Israel) and worth a visit, followed by Shabbat in picturesque Cape Town and ending in the beautiful Victoria Falls
The tour balances the big drawcards of an iconic safari in Kruger, followed by Shabbat in a beautiful Jewish neighbourhood of Cape Town, and a second safari and natural wonder highlight of Victoria Falls.
Starts every Monday at Johannesburg International airport, and ends on Wednesday back in Johannesburg International airport. This is not a group tour, but a private tour for 2 or more guests wanting the flexibility of going at their own pace on day tours, smaller owner run accommodations with a high focus on privacy and personal attention.
“We were blown away by the food that Kosher provided. All the food was delicious, wrapped with precision and care, and the portion sizes were very generous. We wanted to thank you guys again for helping us have an absolutely incredible honeymoon and hope to work with you again in the future.” - Dan Hefter, United States
3 Nights at Kusudalweni Safari Lodge, located in a wildlife estate, close to Kruger National Park.
Full Board + (Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, Lunch, and daily tours)
4 Nights at Clarendon Bantry bay, located in Cape Town’s premier Jewish seaside neighborhood.
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast and daily tours.
2 Nights at The River Club, Livingstone, Zambia
All meals and daily tours.
Why book with us?
January – June 2021: U$ 5900 per person sharing
July – December 2021: U$ 6100 per person sharing
* Please note the rates are subject to currency fluctuation between the ZAR and the US Dollar. Prices are based on the current exchange rate at time of publishing. If the exchange rate fluctuates significantly, we reserve the right to adjust the price accordingly.
We find a lot of our guests want the privacy of a smaller lodge with a handful of villas on site. The lodge is set in the heart of larger reserves, but has the freedom to access numerous regions including the national park, as well as private reserves. You can go out touring for the day, and experience the thrill of seeing the BIG 5 in nearby reserves and national parks, as well as other Eco systems, like Blyde River Canyon, and then return home to your safari villa base. In Big 5 safari lodges, you are limited normally to one reserve.
In typical safari lodges, you are limited to spending time in one Eco system only. This means you really only see that areas wildlife for 3 days, and no other form of geographical highlight or conservation areas and no access to the immensity of Kruger National Park’s backroads. Our package makes use of your accommodation rather as a base for a varied array of activities and experiences, instead of just game drives, in the same area, repeated twice daily.
DepartureJohannesburg International airport
Thursday: Cape Town
Friday: Cape Town
Saturday: Cape Town
Sunday: Cape Town
Monday: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Tuesday: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Wednesday: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Please note the rates are subject to currency fluctuation between the ZAR and the US Dollar. Prices are based on the current exchange rate at the time of publishing. If the exchange rate fluctuates significantly, we reserve the right to adjust the price accordingly.
- Once you have chatted to our consultants and set the preferred dates you want to travel, please note a 25% deposit secures this private tour for you, and balance of payment is due 30 days prior to departure.
- Prices are subject to availability of accommodations, and services, as well as flights. If accommodations are fully booked, we will ensure good alternatives are sourced and communicated upon receiving the enquiry with your preferred dates.
- Starts every Monday, in Johannesburg International Airport, and ends on a Wednesday back in Johannesburg International Airport, and works well for 2 to 6 guests. If you are coming with a larger family group, we will quote more suitable accommodations accordingly.