Large Family Group Tour
The purpose of this sample package is to give a multi generational family an idea of what it would cost to come out on a lovely trip, where the grandparents have invited their children, and grandchildren on a collective trip.
This sample is based on the hypothetical group of 2 grandparents, 2 sets of parents, and 6 grandchildren. A group of 12 guests on a specifically designed trip for a group of this size, using the appropriate accommodation and touring vehicles and flights to ensure a really seamless and enjoyable 5 star experience.
Our trip starts in the best malaria-free private safari reserve in Southern Africa, offering the BiG 7, not just the Big 5. A reserve that competes with the best on the continent, wild, open, and very advantageous to those we prefer to avoid malaria medication.
We then head south to Cape Town for a handful of days of touring, including downtime for Shabbos in a vibrant Jewish community.
Our final 3 nights are spent in the most amazing seaside town on the Garden Route.
It starts every Monday at Johannesburg International Airport and ends the next Thursday back at Cape Town International Airport. This is not a group tour, but a private tour for families wanting the flexibility of going at their own pace on day tours, smaller owner-run accommodations with a high focus on privacy and personal attention.
“Everything we needed was taken care of by the very helpful and friendly staff, including all kosher meals and safari drives. We only eat kosher and there was a full kosher kitchen where the chef made us delicious kosher food. What more can I say? If you are seeking an amazing place to stay, this is it!” - Doni & Ruth Stern, Israel
3 Nights at a Top-class safari lodge in the Madikwe Game Reserve, 1-hour flight east of Johannesburg.
Full Board + (Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, Lunch, and daily safaris)
4 Nights at a Boutique hotel in Cape Town’s premier Jewish neighborhood.
Lunch, Bed & Breakfast, Shabbos meals and daily tours.
3 Nights in a beautiful lodge in a seaside town on the Garden Route.
Full Board + (Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, Lunch, and daily tours)
Why book with us?
Valid from 05 January to 17 December 2022
From U$ 6,300.00 per person sharing
Common rate based on 6 adults and 6 kids under the age of 12 years
* Please note the rates are subject to currency fluctuation between the ZAR and the US Dollar. Prices are based on the current exchange rate at the time of publishing. If the exchange rate fluctuates significantly, we reserve the right to adjust the price accordingly.
Many people do not realise that South Africa offers a wide array of safari regions and hence limits their choices down to Kruger. But to those who live here, we know that many of the other reserves offer excellent safaris, and those with children, or an aversion to malaria medication, travel to these “other “reserves and enjoy just as good a safari experience, without the hassle of malaria medication.
Lightman Testimonial – A family of 13 people who travelled with us in July 2019.
Monday: Madikwe Game Reserve
Tuesday: Madikwe Game Reserve
Wednesday: Madikwe Game Reserve
Thursday: Safari lodge to Cape Town
Friday: Cape Town
Saturday: Cape Town
Sunday: Cape Town
Monday: Cape Town to Seaside Town on the Garden Route
Tuesday: Seaside Town on the Garden Route
Wednesday: Seaside Town on the Garden Route
Thursday: Transfer back to Cape Town Airport, end of services
- Please note the rates are subject to currency fluctuation between the ZAR and the US Dollar. Prices are based on the current exchange rate at time of publishing. If the exchange rate fluctuates significantly, we reserve the right to adjust the price accordingly.
- Once you have chatted to our consultants and set the preferred dates you want to travel, please note a 50% deposit secures this private tour for you, and the balance of payment is due 45 days prior to departure.
- Prices are subject to availability of accommodations, and services, as well as flights. If accommodations are fully booked, we will ensure good alternatives are sourced and communicated upon receiving the enquiry with your preferred dates.
- It starts every Monday, at Johannesburg International airport, and ends on a Thursday at Cape Town Airport.