Cape Town & Kruger
$3800 $3200per person
This little golden nugget of a trip, is really for those who want the 2 stop highlight of a great experience in Cape Town, combined with an enjoyable, owner run safari lodge near Kruger National Parks central region.
Starts every Wednesday in Cape Town, and ends the next Wednesday in Johannesburg.
The main focus of this tour is personal attention from owners in a small (5 bedroomed) safari lodge, and also a lovely, yet classy family friendly hotel in Cape Town, close to many of the main attractions.
“Needless to say, our overall experience from my first telephone conversation with you months ago, through Jayme-Leigh and Reynard being so responsive to our every question, to all the transfers and memorable experiences we had throughout the trip, was beyond excellent. We learned, we laughed, and we loved every day. ” - Lightman Family, United States
4 Nights at a family owned boutique hotel in Cape Town.
Dinner, Bed & Breakfast.
3 Nights at at a lovely owner run safari lodge near central Kruger.
Full Board + (Dinner, Bed, Breakfast, Lunch, and Activities)
Those who have the budget and time, can add a 2 night/3 day optional extension at the beginning of the tour, by arriving on a Monday, and then ending up in Cape Town on a Wednesday for a host of experiences, including: 2 nights in Victoria Falls, or 2 nights in Hermanus during Whale Watching season, or 2 nights on the Garden route in the beautiful town of Knysna.
Why book with us?
January – June 2021: U$ 3200 per person sharing in a double
July – December 2021: U$ 3400 per person sharing in a double
* Please note the rates are subject to currency fluctuation between the ZAR and the US Dollar. Prices are based on the current exchange rate at time of publishing. If the exchange rate fluctuates significantly, we reserve the right to adjust the price accordingly.
For the busy person with less than 10 days, this is a very user friendly experience. At the end of the day, we have given you compacted into 8 lovely days, the 2 major focus points that 90% of all our Kosher guests want:
“a good quality safari and a great time in Cape Town.”
Yes, it’s also friendly on the pocket, and well below the cost of the longer trips, and ideal for the more medium budget traveler. Maybe a small family, wanting to really focus on these 2 highlights, and enjoy not having to wade through tons of information to come to a decision. We have seen this to be the most popular of our visiting clients from around the world, and it’s ready to go for 2 or more persons wanting to travel any time of the year.
DepartureCape Town international airport
Departure Time15h00 Cape Town International airport
Return Time14h00 Johannesburg International airport, 1 week later
Wednesday: Cape Town
Thursday: Cape Town
Friday: Cape Town
Saturday: Cape Town
Sunday: Cape Town to central Kruger
Monday : Kruger National Park
Tuesday: Panorama Route
Wednesday: Kruger back to Johannesburg.
- Please note the rates are subject to currency fluctuation between the ZAR and the US Dollar. Prices are based on the current exchange rate at the time of publishing. If the exchange rate fluctuates significantly, we reserve the right to adjust the price accordingly.
- Once you have chatted to our consultants and set the preferred dates you want to travel, please note a 50% deposit secures this private tour for you, and balance of payment is due 45 days prior to departure.
- Prices are subject to availability of accommodations, and services, as well as flights. If accommodations are fully booked, we will ensure good alternatives are sourced and communicated upon receiving the enquiry with your preferred dates.
- Starts every Wednesday at Cape Town International airport, and ends the next Wednesday at Johannesburg International airport, and works well for 2 to 10 guests. If you are coming with a larger family group, we will quote more suitable accommodations accordingly.